Online Womankind Pelvic Floor and Hormone Balancing Yoga Teacher Training
for inward facing explorers
Pelvic floor awareness brings integrity, vitality and empowerment that reaches beyond the mat. It is the cornerstone and foundation for safety in your practice and for your students too. It is also a pivotal element in your ability to maintain healthy boundaries and to find your authentic voice as a woman.
This training educates, inspires and ignites you to teach with awareness, respect and insight about the unique needs of the pelvic floor muscles and female form. These needs were not written into many of our classical yoga texts which were originally designed to cater primarily to the male form.
This training also intends to support you to find your true centre, explore your intimate self and then share your wisdom through female-centric practices.
The side effects of an ecologically sound yoga asana, pranayama and meditation practice that safely and correctly factors in pelvic floor wellbeing is an expression of true feminine empowerment.
~ Who is this Training For? ~
This YACEP recognised training is for conscientious yoga teachers who are ready to understand the female body, most particularly the workings of the pelvic floor, so that they can teach womankind with kindness, integrity, deep respect and safety. This training is also for women who are ready to step into an empowered new style of Feminine Leadership and teaching in the yoga world.
You will be called to this training:
- if you would like to understand the female pelvis, pelvic floor and safety cues for your students
- If you would like to learn more about the anatomy and physiology of the pelvis and pelvic floor, and the multi-faceted health benefits of a regular pelvic floor yoga practice.
- If you would like to be part of an Australian first-of-its-kind
- If you would like to be part of a new kind of feminine teaching and leadership that challenges the status quo that is a ‘power over’ and that honours equality, diversity and shoulder-to-shoulder support towards other women.
- If you would like to heal your sister wound and connect with other empowered women.
- If you would like to assist and facilitate your sisters to connect with their inner wisdom, become more embodied and comfortable with their intimate self, whilst becoming more embodied and comfortable in your own skin.
- If you would like to inform, enrich and empower your yoga teaching journey with more scientific, research and evidence-based understanding whilst concurrently honouring your intuitive power and understanding (Have you been afraid of academic spaces? I’ve got you and this is an accessible, easy to digest training for all learning styles).
- If you would like to experience and explore pelvic floor aware asana, pranayama and mindfulness practices that you can share beyond the training, in your classes.
- If you would like to be taken on a step-by-step journey of learning so that by the end of this training, you will be ready to cue the pelvic floor during asana and lead pelvic floor specific practices with clarity and confidence.
2021 Dates for the training -
7 Monday evenings 6.30-9pm AEST
August 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th, Sept 6th, 13th
7 Tuesday mornings 7.00am-9.30am AEST
August 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st, Sept 7th, 14th
For more information you can also visit - https://lisafitzpatrick.com.au/online-pelvic-floor...
Lisa Fitzpatrick has been teaching yoga-anatomy and women's pelvic wellness internationally since 2007. She has been a registered physiotherapist since 1993 and operates Womankind Pelvic Care Physiotherapy at Bangalow Health and Wellness. Lisa also runs Sacred Women's Business Coaching, which provides training, workshops, life and business coaching for women. Lisa is passionate about restoring feminine power and equality through embodiment processes.
StartWelcome to the training! (1:26)
StartThe difference between welcome to country and acknowledgement of country (2:03)
StartSetting up a trauma sensitive space (6:53)
StartGender inclusivity (1:53)
StartIntroduction to the pelvic breath practice (10:38)
StartRecording of week one live session (138:42)
StartPowerpoint slides for week one live session
StartSun Breaths - a woman's take (6:31)
StartWide legged poses (4:08)
StartCat Cow Sequence - with pelvic awareness (13:52)
StartSafe alternatives (8:52)
StartDiaphragmatic excursion practice (4:10)
StartBridges and chairs (12:49)
Start90-90 breathing technique
StartRecording of week three - live session (134:02)
StartPowerpoints for week three